Parents and carers of pupils who are EU, EEA or Swiss citizens will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after December 2020.

If you fall into this category and have been a resident in the UK for five (5) continuous years or more, you will be eligible to apply for settled status.

If you have been a resident for less than five (5) continuous years, you will be eligible to apply for pre-settled status.

Please visit the government website for more information and how to apply. citizen’s right to live in the UK will not change after Brexit. This means they do not need to apply for the EU Settlement Scheme.

Arriving in the UK after Brexit but before 1 January 2021(in the event of a no deal Brexit)?

If you from the EU, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein or Switzerland you can apply for Temporary Leave to Remain. Applications for this must be completed by 31 December 2020