- Work with Us
- Work For Us
Work For Us
To ensure that all the children and young people in our care have the opportunity to fulfil their potential through achieving highly, regardless of their ability or background.
A pdf version of The de Ferrers Trust's vision can be found at the bottom of this page.
At The de Ferrers Trust we promote our values to work hard, be kind and choose wisely in all that we do. These are promoted through all of our academies and our students are ambassadors of these values.
Aim two of our strategy relates to our people to recruit, develop and retain high-calibre members of staff. This ensures that we are committed to our staff having a positive experience through their employee lifecycle and create a great place to work.
We are committed to the continuous improvement of our People strands which are to:
- Recruit to attract and retain high calibre professionals across all aspects of the Trust
- Implement fair and robust systems of performance management
- Develop appropriate and personalised CPD pathways for all members of staff
- Commit to ensuring that all members of staff have a manageable work-life balance with the acceptance that working in education is demanding
- Train and develop more leaders than we need and ensure school leadership at all levels is effective
- Develop a consistent and effective ECT support and induction programme
- Establish cross-trust working groups for support staff to ensure their development and trust-wide input
- Create an effective strategy to utilise media and cross-trust recruitment opportunities appropriately
- Establish and maintain productive labour relations
The de Ferrers Trust is committed to providing the highest level of education and care to its students and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The de Ferrers Trust recognises that the safe recruitment of its staff in the trust is essential to safeguard the children in attendance. It is our duty to prevent unsuitable people from working with children - ensuring we practice safe recruitment in checking the suitability of staff and volunteers who work with children.
Safer practice in recruitment means thinking about and including issues relating to child protection and safeguarding, promoting the welfare of children at every stage of the process and for all people being recruited.
For all posts, enquiries will be made with previous employers about whether a safeguarding concern has been raised against you.
All schools must appoint staff in accordance with employment law.
See our Safer Recruitment Policy for further details.
If you have any questions about careers within the trust or our current vacancies, please email email@example.com.
All of our teaching vacancies are advertised on the Teaching Vacancies website which can be found here