The Trust is in a period of growth which offers excellent opportunities to candidates wishing to join us.
Current vacancies across our Trust academies are listed below. For further information about the vacancies, please contact the relevant academy office.
Where NQTs are invited to apply for our teaching positions we offer an excellent NQT programme and enhanced employment offer. Please contact the Trust for further information about this scheme.
Trust Central Team Vacancies
We currently have no Trust Central Team Vacancies.
We currently have no Leadership Vacancies.
- Teacher of Geography - The de Ferrers Academy
- Teacher of Science - The Pingle Academy
- Teacher of Mathematics - The Pingle Academy
- Teachers of Geography - The Pingle Academy
- Teachers of English - The de Ferrers Academy
- Teacher of History - The de Ferrers Academy
- Teacher of French - The de Ferrers Academy
- Teacher of Girls P.E. - The de Ferrers Academy
- Teacher of Mathematics - The de Ferrers Academy
- Teacher of Music - Granville Academy
Support Staff Vacancies
- Curriculum Area Learning Supervisor - The de Ferrers Academy
- Education Welfare Officer - The de Ferrers Academy / Granville Academy
- Lunchtime Supervisor - Richard Wakefield C of E Primary Academy
- Lead Examination Invigilator - Granville Academy
- Examination Invigilator - Granville Academy
- Office Manager - Horninglow Primary Academy
- Examination Invigilator - The de Ferrers Academy
Employer of Choice
We strive to be your ‘Employer of Choice’ and are totally committed to the ongoing support of our colleagues. We have forged excellent working relationships with various local businesses, who in turn have agreed to offer preferential offers on goods and services.
In addition, we now offer a complete benefits package through "You at Work" including substantial discounts and cashback on high street retailers and online stores, a health cashplan scheme and dining cards. We also have an on-site fitness suite (located at The de Ferrers Academy) together with a range of fitness classes.
Have any questions about careers within the Trust or our current vacancies? Please email email@example.com.